July 20, 2023
1. Collection and Use of Personal Information
A. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Visiting the public areas of our website does not require you to provide any personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, email address, or phone number (“Personal Information”) unless you choose to do so by completing the Contact form, other website forms, or by submitting inquiries or requests for information using links or email addresses on our website, including Request Pricing, Request an Assessment, and Meet With Us. Should you choose to do so, we may keep a record of the information we request from you, such as your name, email address and phone number, as well as any other information you voluntarily provide to us. Accordingly, we may collect the following categories of Personal Information through your use of the website, including when you contact or request information from us:
- Identification data, such as name, gender, title, job title, work affiliation, or address.
- Contact information, including your phone number(s), your email address and social media account or handle where appropriate.
- Event registration or mailing list data, preferences and interests, subscriptions and downloads.
- Job applicant data, such as identification data and contact information, resumé and other data provided by you or third parties (e.g., recruiters) through inquiries submitted on our website regarding career opportunities.
- Cookie and device data, such as information about your visit to our website, IP address, device identifier, browser type and version, operating system and network, location, and time zone setting.
B. USAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes and, for each purpose, based on the following grounds:
- Provision of information – we use Personal Information that you voluntarily submit to us on the website or utilizing links or our email addresses on our website, such as identification data, contact details, and other data in connection with our provision of information to you.
- Sending relevant marketing messages about products, services, and events – we use identification data, contact details, cookie and device data, and mailing list data to communicate with you by way of email and direct mail to provide you with information that may be of interest to you. This use supports our ability to send you tailored marketing messages.
- Improving our website – we use cookie and device data to improve the functionality and user-friendliness of our website. This use is necessary for our legitimate interest in monitoring and improving our online presence and responses to website inquiries.
- Keeping our website and IT systems and processes safe – we use identification data, contact details, cookie and device data, and other service data. This use is necessary to safeguard the security and confidentiality of your Personal Information. It is also necessary for our legitimate interest to detect or prevent illegal activities, including fraud, which could harm you and us.
- Recruitment – Personal Information you submit to us regarding career opportunities is collected and may be used for purposes of identifying, screening, and evaluating candidates for positions, record-keeping related to the recruitment process, including analyzing such process and outcomes. Use of this data is necessary to evaluate your application in the recruitment process. If we hire you, the Personal Information collected may be transferred to our personnel files for such purpose. In addition, job applicant data may be used as necessary to comply with legal requirements.
C. LEGALLY REQUIRED DISCLOSURE
We may disclose any information, including Personal Information, we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
D. THIRD PARTIES
The Orrios website may contain links to or from other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of other websites you link to from the Orrios website or otherwise visit. Third parties that have content embedded on Orrios’ website such as a social feature may set cookies on a user’s browser and/or obtain information about the fact that a web browser visited the Orrios website from a certain IP address. Third parties cannot collect any other personally identifiable information from Orrios’ website unless you provide it to them directly.
F. BUSINESS TRANSFERS
As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or otherwise transfer certain of our assets. In such transactions, user information, including Personal Information, is generally one of the transferred business assets, and by providing your Personal
Information to us you agree that your data may be transferred to such parties in these circumstances.
G. MARKETING CHOICES
We may send you direct marketing messages, including via email and direct mail. If you no longer wish to receive our emails, be part of a mailing list, or receive any marketing communications, you can opt-out of such communications at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the relevant communication or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
H. YOUR RIGHTS – ACCESS, RETENTION OR CORRECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We retain Personal Information for as long as the information remains valid and as long as necessary to support our business practices, comply with our legal obligations, maintain accurate records, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. If you wish to exercise your rights such as request us to remove or correct your Personal Information, or if you want to obtain a copy of the Personal Information we collected from you, please contact us at email@example.com or at 1-475-477-2298. We may decline to process requests that are unreasonable or impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.
I. DO NOT TRACK
Orrios does not support Do Not Track (DNT) browser settings at this time.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, and we maintain ISO 27001:2013 certification. However, we cannot guaranty the security of any information you disclose to us online or via email. Please note that email is not a secure medium and should not be used to send confidential or sensitive information. By providing information online, you accept the inherent security risks of providing information over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security, unless it is due to our gross negligence or willful default.
3. Data Sharing and Transfer
Our website uses certain tags, log files, web beacons, and similar tracking technologies from third parties (collectively, “cookies”) when a visitor lands on our website to understand the visitor behavior better.
In addition to the cookies used by Orrios, some cookies are placed by third parties such as HubSpot, as described below.
Necessary cookies: cookies essential for user to move around the website and use its features.
Analytics cookies: cookies used for website analytics purposes that capture website activity and related information about website visitors, including those website visitors who have previously provided their contact information to Orrios. Analytics collects information anonymously and reports website trends without identifying individual visitors.
Advertisement cookies: cookies used to gather information from you on your device to display advertisements to you based on relevant topics that interest you.
You can block or disable cookies on your device at any time by indicating this in the preferences or options menus in your browser. You can also delete the cookies that are stored on your device.