A Case Study in Protecting Clients, Collaboration, and Communication
Law firms have officially become the favorite target of hackers. Data breaches, ransomware attacks, and other security incidents are on the rise. Clients and vendors are asking about your cybersecurity practices. Attorneys need to communicate, collaborate, and share information to efficiently serve clients. More than ever, law firms are putting technology to work to help them meet that goal.
But how do you create the right technology ecosystem while maintaining a high level of information privacy and security?
Recently, Aaron Fritz from Inertia Legal, Antonella Commiato from Hickey Smith LLP, and Steve Henn from Orrios participated in a Worldox Legal Technology Series webinar to discuss that question and:
- Surprising statistics about cybercrime and law firm targets
- Managing the tradeoffs between technology, collaboration tools, and information security
- The story of one technology-enabled law firm that targeted ISO 27001 certification as a goal
- The firm’s journey to information security compliance and the lessons they learned
- The technology they deployed to manage both their law practice and a very robust information security program
- What ISO 27001 compliance and OnTrack® can do for your law firm or organization
Watch the recording on-demand here.